- Backlit LCD Display
- User friendly knob linked with digital display for adjusting dosing frequency with facility of password lock
- Dosing head conveniently located next to front controls for easy maintenance access
- Built-in ARV with separate discharge point to prevent chemical spill on hands
- Double ball NRV
- Diaphragm made of solid PTFE to ensure maximum life
- Batch and Interval dosing features
- Certified EP IP 65
1.5; 3.0; 6.0 & 10.0 Lph @ 4 Kg/Cm2
230 V AC,50 Hz
Up to 400 spm
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a metered pump work?
A metering pump, also known as a dosing pump, is utilised to accurately and minutely transfer liquid to other fluid streams or containers. Metering can be accomplished by adjusting the pump's speed or stroke length to achieve a particular delivery rate or by adjusting the operating time to give an exact single dose.
What type of pumps are metering pumps?
Positive displacement pumps, such as metering pumps, move fluids by using expanding and contracting cavities.
What are most metering pumps?
Pumps that oscillate in displacement make up the majority of metres. The displacement body draws in an exact determined volume of liquid on the reciprocal stroke and forces it into the dosing line on the compression stroke. For consistently accurate metering, the pump settings can be modified.
How do you control a metering pump?
Since positive displacement pumps, such as metering pumps, are the norm, there are two viable methods for managing flow capacity. The pump's displacement of liquid per stroke can be changed in the first way, while the speed of the strokes can be changed in the second.
Survey No. 273, Near- Vitthal Mandir, Bhatewaranagar, Hinjewadi,, Pune, Maharashtra, 411057, India